Insider Bat Spin Right Baseball Spinner Pitching Pitcher Trainer Training Aid - Made in USA
The Insider Bat Baseball Spinner will help pitchers, catchers, and coaches to better understand the rotation of the ball and what is required to impart that rotation.
The Insider Bat Baseball Spinner is the exact diameter and weight of a baseball. It is a valuable tool to ingrain the proper mechanics of overhand throwing in all players. It can be used exclusively by pitchers for learning proper rotation on a baseball, which is required for movement.
All pitches can be thrown with the spinner including fastball, split finger fastball, curve, change, slider, sinker, and screwball.
Made in the USA to LAST ~ Not like competitors' CHEAP, China ones!
- Provides Instantaneous Feedback. Develops Proper Throwing Mechanics For All Types Of Pitches. Made With 100% Real Leather & Baseball Seams
- Increase Your Throwing Accuracy & Mechanics Guaranteed -- If The Ball Wobbles At All You're Not Throwing Correctly
- No Wobble = Proper Throwing Mechanics Which Will Also Increase Overall Velocity & Spin Rate. And Will Reduce Arm Stress And Injuries
- 5 Pitches With 1 Ball - 2 or 4 Seam FastBall, Change Up, Curveball, Split Finger - Maximize Your Throwing And Pitch Mechanics Easily Using The Insider Bat Baseball Spinner!
- Made in the USA
2 or 4 Seam FastBall
Provides Instantaneous Feedback
- Develops proper throwing mechanics for:
- 2 Seam & 4 Seam Fastballs
- Made with 100% real Leather & Baseball Seams
- Feels exactly like a real baseball
- The Insider Bat Spinner is an essential tool to develop pitches like a 4 seam fastball, 2 seam fastball, change up and curveball.
- Unlock your inner power with our unparalleled Baseball Spinner
- The perfect tool to increase velocity and finesse, you'll be able to throw the ball farther and with greater accuracy than ever before.
- Get ready for amazing results in a very short period of time
- Should be used with every throwing session
- 9.25 circumference = same as a real baseball
- 2.96 diameter = same as a baseball
- 5.25 oz - slightly lighter than a real baseball because of the shaved sides
- Injuries are usually caused by improper mechanics
- Enforces keeping your elbow above your shoulder
- Proper follow through to increase spin rate
- Should be used every single throwing session to engrain this into your muscle memory